18 Jun 2014

HELENA BEAT






.: coat, passion | shirt, thrifted | shorts, eBay | boots, lipstik :.
wearing Berry Queen lipstick by Rimmel

It's been weeks and I think stealing clothes from other family members has naturally become an instinct now, but why buy new clothes when you can share? This trenchcoat is one of them, and for some reason, I am particularly drawn to navy coloured clothing items and on the rare days I do go out lately, this coat has been my go-to. The discovery of this has sparked an interest in me of winter coats, and I really want to get a full length coat, something like this; but prices, prices, prices.. 

Anyway, school has been a bore as always, and it's really hard to grasp onto any source of motivation at the moment. Winter means that I want to stay in bed all day and UGH a sluggish feeling has really taken over me for the past few months. 
I hope you're all well though and I'd love to know in the comments what your winter staples have been so far! 

Also, if you liked my previous post I LOVE YOU BUT I HATE YOUR FRIENDS, please like it here on Teen Vogue! > http://fashionclick.teenvogue.com/post/i-love-you-but-i-hate-your-friends thank you! ^_^

Ciao for now,
- S x

find me at:

10 comments:

  1. you've got to have an oversized scarf. I have two which I choose between, it turns into a blanket on the really chillly days.

    www.rosa-dyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look awesome! such a stunning outfit, perfect<3
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh this is so simple and chic i like it ~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're such a cutie! Love the outfit :) xx

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  5. The song reference is great and I love the coat! It's definitely the perfect winter piece (:

    Ashley
    not haute

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those shorts, so cute!

    xo,
    www.ohkenzo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. After "stalking" your blog, I must say that your style is amazing and so inspirational! Keep on doing whatever you're doing :)
    isabel in disarray

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute look! I LOVE those white shorts!! Great casual pieces under that coat.
    Hope you're dong well, Shannie <3


    xo
    freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit, i've just discovered your blog! :) I wish i had a stylish person who was my dress size to live with, then i could borrow their clothes too!

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by ♥
I hope you leave a comment (along with your URL, yes I do check most of them) and enjoy reading my blog!
Love you all,
S x